Regional Marketing Manager
International education services
OUR CLIENT REQUIRES:
You will be responsible for the execution of the strategic marketing plan for the South East Asia region and will be central to the achievement of revenue, market share and volume objectives as well as customer satisfaction targets.
The South East Asia region consists of five countries including Thailand.
Together with the Regional Director and the five Country Directors, you are responsible for driving business growth by identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities.
The core purpose of the position: Lead generation; lead generation; lead generation. It means your key performance indicator will be how well you succeed in getting customers into the sales funnel.
Our client is operating in a matrix structure, which means you will be working closely with five country directors and their respective local marketing teams in the execution of the agreed strategy and tactical campaigns.
Later this year, you will add four to five people to your own team. Everyone will be hired to develop and manage digital marketing and our client's presence on social media.
The role of the Regional Marketing Manager, South East Asia sits within the regional management team and reports to the Regional Director, South East Asia. The office is located in Bangkok, in the central business district.
- Sales lead generation, sales lead generation and sales lead generation.
- Business planning and business development.
- Multi-channel strategy for the different types of services.
- Event marketing including educational fairs.
- Web, eMarketing and social media.
- Outreach to local institutions, universities and schools.
- Marketing content creation, public relations and branding.
- Vendor and agency management.
- Analytics and reporting.
- Working effectively in a matrix structure with the client's teams in the region and at the overseas head office.
- Maintaining an inclusive and consultative communications style.
- Being strategic with high level direction setting while operating effectively with the countries in detailed operations and implementation.
- Identifying and capitalising on opportunities to enhance the current business model.
- Backing up big picture thinking with commercial realism and a sense of what will work.
- Practical operational implementation of change into a regional business at times of high activity.
- Working with a relatively small marketing budget, which must be managed in agreement with each country in your region.
Essential job requirements:
- Experience of five years in delivering high quality marketing solutions with positive, measureable results and with a key focus on Web Marketing.
- Demonstrated results in delivering solutions on your own without much support from PR and advertising agencies.
- Highly effective planning and organising skills; managing multiple competing priorities, service lines and countries.
- Experience of working with third party vendors and successfully driving business outcomes.
- Creative thinker and able to develop contemporary marketing content.
- Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills.
- Able to read, analyse and interpret information effectively.
- Problem solving skills and able to implement creative solutions to problems.
- Sound IT skills including web analytic tools.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods - oral (including presentations), written and non-verbal.
Our client is one of the true global leaders in the educational sector with a long history of excellence. They operate across the world including throughout Asia. We are looking forward to sharing their story when we meet with you.